Saturday, August 12, 2006

Trewennack Show

I had hoped to have some photos suitable for the local country show, now that I have once again been bitten by the photo bug. There are categories and they were not topics that I had taken many photographs in, such as candid, in a garden and animal/bird. I am quite critical of my own photographic work, a combination of watching club photographic competitions and a fear of criticism; I decided that I had nothing that would be of a high ennough standard, (my one cracking bird photograph had the bird larger than the maximum print size).

We went to the show as our best friend W and family, including our Godson N, had quite a few entries in various categories. It was very enjoyable, especially to see the event so well supported.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Cornwall, United Kingdom
A married Cornishman who is getting an inkling of what he wants to be when he grows up. I currently work for the NHS. [See bottom of page for Blog Archive and Links.]