What a find!!
It turns out that as a member of Cornwall (in the UK) County Library, I can access (i.e. listen to) over 8000 tracks online in the Naxos Music Library.
The most valuable piece of plastic I carry in my wallet has always been my library card - now it's gotten even more precious.
- ► 2008 (100)
- N97 - Nokia taking a step back?Engadget has a post...
- Sony Ericsson comes out topSony Ericsson tops the ...
- Sometimes the familiar is favourite Tracy gave me ...
- Cornwall and CommunicationIt's a sad reflection on...
- Happy Birthday to meIt's been a good day. We went...
- Naxos Music library
- Mysterious waves seen in Venus' clouds
- A solitary lesson in winter drivingIt's a fine Aut...
- Swimming Pool at Sarah's
- ▼ November (9)