I usually work through lunch to allow me to insert breathing spaces throughout the day. Sometimes I will go and look out the window, or pop down to chat with the people who make come by making/selling sandwiches; I went out today and found, yet again, that the day was really too nice to be spending it indoors at a desk. Today I decided to put some of the time aside to jot down a few lines for the blog. Nothing momentus, just a capturing of what's going through my head. My friend Alan has blogged int he past about how ideas come and ideas go, not least the ones that make for blog posts; these come at awkward times, such as when he's on the tube and unable to post. For me the problem is seeing great photographic shots but unable to capture them as I am in a stream of fast moving traffic.
- Blogging from the Touch HD & Stowaway BT Keyboard
- Blogging from the Touch HD
- Versatility of the human voice - Flying Pickets
- This is how an angel's voice would sound in the ic...
- If I was to marry someone for a particular attribu...
- Forever Autumn by Justin Hayward
- Fur Elise has a hold over me and I am transported ...
- I cannot get over how much I am affected by Pachel...
- This is a test post from my HTC Touch HD
- ▼ December (9)
- ► 2006 (205)