Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Newquay Airport

Here I am waiting for the call through for my flight - up to London for a meeting tomorrow then back down tomorrow night.

Going up is no problem. An extra hour at work then a couple of hours spare before we fly. Not a lot to do at what is probably one the most provincial airports in the UK. Having the airport is so wonderful I can't express it, (from this you can tell I am very pro flying and do not live under the flight path!). By the bounty of the lowcost airline l am able to take a 1 hour flight, instead of a 5 hour train ride, to the capital for under $50.

Coming back is a pain, my meeting runs until 5.30pm, so I only have 90 minutes to get from North London to the airport - a very small window with no margin for error! Still, miss that flight and it's a day in London tomorrow before a flight home in the evening. I'd rather be home, given the choice.

Handcrafted on a Sony Ericsson P910i

My mobile blog - lowjib7.blogspot.com

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Cornwall, United Kingdom
A married Cornishman who is getting an inkling of what he wants to be when he grows up. I currently work for the NHS. [See bottom of page for Blog Archive and Links.]