Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Long time no write

Cathy at the Achilleon Palace, Corfu, Greece.

October has been a difficult month. Cathy came back with an ear infection that turned into a bronchitis and has been unwell for over 3 weeks, my dear Uncle passed away yesterday and it feels like there's a hole in the world.

He was such an interesting person, with so many tales l have not heard and will not hear now. I never had a conversation in which l didn't end on a smile. It hasn't really hit me yet, it will over the weekend l don't doubt.

I'll post some photos another time with a farming theme.

Handcrafted on a Sony Ericsson P910i

My mobile blog - lowjib7.blogspot.com

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Cornwall, United Kingdom
A married Cornishman who is getting an inkling of what he wants to be when he grows up. I currently work for the NHS. [See bottom of page for Blog Archive and Links.]