About Me

My photo
Cornwall, United Kingdom
A married Cornishman who still doesn't know what he wants to be when he grows up. I currently work for a charity and am trying to expand my horizons. [See bottom of page for Blog Archive and Links.]

What am I doing?

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Old Cornwall Society

My first evening at the Old Cornwall Society.

I wasn't sure whether to come but I had some great conversations about local history with Uncle Lionel, tonight is my tribute to him.

Handcrafted on a Sony Ericsson P910i

My mobile blog - lowjib7.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Official play station and xbox mod chips said...

Dental Water Jet
ps2 mod The Water Jet is the #1 seller in Japan for one reason. It is the most recommended by dentists for defending against tooth decay. How important is it to clean your teeth deep down? ItÕs far more important than you may realize. Speak with any dentist today and theyÕll all tell you nearly the same thing. Brushing and flossing are simply not enough. No matter how thoroughly you floss you can never reach every nook and cranny of the mouth. Getting below the gum line is more important than ever to defend against the onslaught of periodontal disease. Not only that, but the massaging of your gums is nearly as important as cleaning your teeth.ps2 mod

cornish_pasty_lover said...

have you seen this i found this website the cornish pasty plate.

http://www.karndesign.co.uk/gpage.html

what a great idea.

cornish_pasty_lover said...

have you seen this i found this website the cornish pasty plate.

http://www.karndesign.co.uk/gpage.html

what a great idea.

The Computer Guys said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a increase internet connection speedincrease internet connection speed site/blog. It pretty much covers increase internet connection speed Problems with your Windows Xp Computing !
Come and check it out if you get time :-)