I came across this site www.saynoto0870.com via Chris "Aximsite" Leckless' Mobility Site entry and thought it worth a mention.
i have heard of a number of new users who get caught in the premium rate number help trap and anything that helps ease the pain has to be a good thing.
- ► 2008 (100)
- Nanuke of the North
- Jacket Envy
- The marvels of bluetooth
- New Year's Eve
- Feedback - Storing PhatPad files and jpgs
- A thank you for the fine start
- UREN V1 - I really should have one of these
- Cheaper Computer Helpline numbers
- A new victim/nominee
- Change in Tagged blog line up
- Cabinet War Rooms Part 1 The most interesting pa...
- Tag, I'm it! 5 things you don't know about meHavi...
- More of my 15 minutes of fame Thanks to a blog po...
- Unexpected Christmas Gifts
- There are good reasons for anonymitySteve Beall a ...
- I really want one of these Just when I thought I w...
- Brazilian night in Baswater I won extremely lucky ...
- Dispatch from the old telephone exchange, Cabinet ...
- Arrived in LondonIt's 5.50am and the sleeper is si...
- Cornwall at Christmas on the BBC
- After the show is over
- Nearly there
- No food for 26 hoursI have a Medical examination t...
- I really should take more care
- More ink
- Brlghthand reports N95 delaysIn what is disappoint...
- Fame at last
- Second blog ink entry
- Test ink post
- A Lesson in humour
- It's been a while I still haven't cracked regular ...
- Starbucks ExeterBased two doors down from the Virg...
- ▼ December (33)