One thing I have noticed with ink blogging on this Axim is that I cannot save a file in the name folder as both jpg and as a PhatPad pmi file.Why would I want to? As I have previously posted, to produce an ink entry first I write using PhatPad in Drawing Pen mode; I then save this as a jpg ready to send to my blog. In case I want to add to the ink post I must also save the entry as a PhatPad (pmi) file. To alter a jpg entry directly, my only option is to insert the jpg in as a background object, something more suited to annotating pictures. Maybe this could be looked at for a future upgrade, or am I doing it the wring way?
- ► 2008 (100)
- Nanuke of the North
- Jacket Envy
- The marvels of bluetooth
- New Year's Eve
- Feedback - Storing PhatPad files and jpgs
- A thank you for the fine start
- UREN V1 - I really should have one of these
- Cheaper Computer Helpline numbers
- A new victim/nominee
- Change in Tagged blog line up
- Cabinet War Rooms Part 1 The most interesting pa...
- Tag, I'm it! 5 things you don't know about meHavi...
- More of my 15 minutes of fame Thanks to a blog po...
- Unexpected Christmas Gifts
- There are good reasons for anonymitySteve Beall a ...
- I really want one of these Just when I thought I w...
- Brazilian night in Baswater I won extremely lucky ...
- Dispatch from the old telephone exchange, Cabinet ...
- Arrived in LondonIt's 5.50am and the sleeper is si...
- Cornwall at Christmas on the BBC
- After the show is over
- Nearly there
- No food for 26 hoursI have a Medical examination t...
- I really should take more care
- More ink
- Brlghthand reports N95 delaysIn what is disappoint...
- Fame at last
- Second blog ink entry
- Test ink post
- A Lesson in humour
- It's been a while I still haven't cracked regular ...
- Starbucks ExeterBased two doors down from the Virg...
- ▼ December (33)