This is something new to try to both encourage me to write and blog on a more regular basis than I do now.
This is being produced in a programme called The Journal ( http://www.davidrm.com/thejournal/ ). As it's name suggests the programme is designed to act as an aid to journaling. One of the features is a calendar layout that tracks and stores entries by date; I hope that this will help to highlight when I have not made an entry for a while. I am not unrealistic enough to think that it will get me blogging everyday.
I have hopes that it will encourage general writing as well and is at least an improvement being a tool for writing rather than just another book. This is a programme I will only use for writing so hope that it will also encourage me to concentrate on the one thing.
I am using ritePen to enter text as it gives me the flexibility to write anywhere on this tablet screen, just like on my Pocket PC, which I have really enjoyed using.
- Randy Pausch died today
- Quiet but productive day
- Times when I wish I was in London No.1
- The Journal and BBC iPlayer in harmony - typing on...
- We managed to carry out our sponsored walk today, ...
- The Journal programme a quick peek
- This is something new to try to both encourage me ...
- This is a test to ensure I have setup the Journal ...
- What do I want to do?
- BBC iPlayer has had a makeover and it looks mighty...
- A few minutes with my hero
- ▼ July (11)
- ► 2006 (205)