Monday, February 27, 2006

Here l am again

It hadn't happened for a while so I guess it was due, just like cold cards or a bad beat.

Just as I have a 3 days out of 5 transfer to our Penzance office, that saves Cathy 1.25 hours waiting around each day, I managed to miss my train. Cathy is now picking me up 1.75 hours after she would have. Man, if she wasn't so great I'd be in big trouble!

We are realistic about what we can, or want to, do for an evening meal - this late and we'll eat out; nothing fancy, just a jacket potato at our local supermarket. Anything fancier we'll save for evenings where there is more than picking me up late, like the cinema (see earlier post).

Handcrafted on a Sony Ericsson P910i

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Cornwall, United Kingdom
A married Cornishman who is getting an inkling of what he wants to be when he grows up. I currently work for the NHS. [See bottom of page for Blog Archive and Links.]