Sunday, February 19, 2006

A veritable treasure

When opening my wallet yesterday I spent a minute or two fishing through various cards - bank, video club, loyalty cards and others. While doing this I got to thinking about which was most valuable to me.

It didn't take me long to work it out, it was my Library Card.

With the card I have free access to all of the books in the county's libraries plus thousands of audiobooks, cds, videos and dvds, daily newspapers, a range of magazines and online access to a host of newspapers & databases one would normally have to pay for.

In future I'll treat it with much, much more respect.

Composed and sent from a WM5 Dell Axim x51v Pocket PC

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Cornwall, United Kingdom
A married Cornishman who is getting an inkling of what he wants to be when he grows up. I currently work for the NHS. [See bottom of page for Blog Archive and Links.]