Monday, February 27, 2006

Erudite man about Corfu Town

In Corfu, if you want to have a tasty (well, sweet - hey! I have a sweet tooth) refreshing drink try a frappé; with one proviso, don't have it made with milk. If you are taken as English they will assume you want ycur drink with an emphasis on dairy content.

Milk turns a pleasant drink into something that cloys the pallet, (written with the standard web proviso 'in my opinion').

So, here is my tribute to the frappé, a drink that has seen me through many an hour on the internet.

Handcrafted on a Sony Ericsson P910i

My mobile blog - lowjib7.blogspot.com

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Cornwall, United Kingdom
A married Cornishman who is getting an inkling of what he wants to be when he grows up. I currently work for the NHS. [See bottom of page for Blog Archive and Links.]