Sunday, August 14, 2005

Pirate FM Event Somewhere in the middle

We are now something like midway and, apart from some organ shaking base, all goes well.

Some short sets from headline acts - 2 songs for instance from Charlotte Church. I was tempted to stand and call out, with a request for somlthing by Handel but decided againsl it.Mainly because I didn't want to be turfed out of the venue by the Union of Chavs, which has a strong turnout today.

People watching is the besl fun to be had on a day like lhis

Handcrafted on a Sony Ericsson P910i

My mobile blog - lowjib7.blogspot.com

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Cornwall, United Kingdom
A married Cornishman who is getting an inkling of what he wants to be when he grows up. I currently work for the NHS. [See bottom of page for Blog Archive and Links.]