Monday, April 17, 2006

FW: Fwd: A visit from Celtic Cousins

For some reason a picture & subject text plus body text is being rejected as "application/octect stream is not accepted" but the picture and subject text below got through, as did my Where is post earlier. Strange. Here is the text that should hhave come with it.

Just my luck isn't it! The email client says it's sent but it didn't arrive. Here's attempt two.

Visiting Falmouth with friends and had a great surprise - a French market. Even better there were Breton dancers and musicia's.

I love to hear ethnic music and Celtic music has a special appeal.

Above is a grabbed picture of the event as it happens. Thanks to GPRS it's on the way to this blog while they are still dancing.

Handcrafted on a Sony Ericsson P910i

My mobile blog - lowjib7.blogspot.com

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Cornwall, United Kingdom
A married Cornishman who is getting an inkling of what he wants to be when he grows up. I currently work for the NHS. [See bottom of page for Blog Archive and Links.]

Blog Archive