Monday, September 26, 2005

Last Day

It's here, that horrible feeling of heading home tomorrow.

It doesn't get better, every year the same plus I hate packing.

We stayed longer this year, as we did in 2000, and that has helped. I can see things in a more philosophical light, it will be bad leaving but I won't be spending all of today moping.

We had a delicious meal last night, at the Boieau Bistro in.Kontokali (pronounced as Kon-tok-ali, rather than Konto-kali).. It was the wedding anniversary of the friends we were staying with and this is where they wanted to go - l'm glad we did.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Cornwall, United Kingdom
A married Cornishman who is getting an inkling of what he wants to be when he grows up. I currently work for the NHS. [See bottom of page for Blog Archive and Links.]