Thursday, September 08, 2005

Corfu - The Arrival

As soon as we touched down and I stepped out, into that evening air that envelops Corfu airport, I knew everything would be well. The healing of all those mental scars, the unwinding of stress coiled muscles, started.

It wasn't so much the smells that told me as I have virtually no sense of smell. It is more like the molecules pass through my skin and attach themselves to my corpuscles.

All in my head? Yes, but isn't everything we know as reality all in our heads, constructs of our minds? This is about how I process things.

Handcrafted on a Sony Ericsson P910i

My mobile blog - lowjib7.blogspot.com

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Cornwall, United Kingdom
A married Cornishman who is getting an inkling of what he wants to be when he grows up. I currently work for the NHS. [See bottom of page for Blog Archive and Links.]