Monday, June 19, 2006

Today - a good day for this x51v re mobile software

While surfing in a break I stumbled across a mention of an update to my current Pocket PC RSS reader - Egress 2.4.2 came out around December but I must have missed it; well, not 'missed' exactly, I found that I had a copy on my memory stick but no recall of when I downloaded it.

Having installed the new version, it shows an immediate improvement in the notification given when updating threads. The thread currently being updated is named as well as the various compenents being downloaded.

The second item is Socket Comm's WiFi Companion. I really like the clear display re connection and am looking forward to trying the power saving feature.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Cornwall, United Kingdom
A married Cornishman who is getting an inkling of what he wants to be when he grows up. I currently work for the NHS. [See bottom of page for Blog Archive and Links.]