Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Views of the beach at Loe Bar near Porthleven

Some more photos with the help of the excellent Diarist programme.

Loe Bar pillbox This would have been set back further once upon a time, fortunately never used.

Are the cliffs in Porthleven that high? I wanted to give the impression that you could see the curvature of the earth.

We are so fortunate to have views like these right on our doorstep. For many years family of mine have walked these cliffs from one village to another. My father would have walked this route when courting my mother.

Looking back to Loe Bar and the route back to my father's village when he was growing up.

Looking back to Loe Bar


Update: Zooomr is 3 and a bit hours from it's version 2 launch and is closed a the moment so I can't rotate the picture but will do so tomorrow.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Cornwall, United Kingdom
A married Cornishman who is getting an inkling of what he wants to be when he grows up. I currently work for the NHS. [See bottom of page for Blog Archive and Links.]

Blog Archive