Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Hello TenGo pc

I had heard of TenGo before but did not think that I had use for it... then I saw the video.

Aximsite had a link to a new release of the programme on it`s home page and I thought it might be worth a look.

I have been trying to improve my blog posting, especially when not able to use my Sierra BT keyboard.

I didn`t get on brilliantly with Calligrapher, maybe because I am so used to typing in a more restricted way on my Sony-Ericsson P910i; the programme works well enough but the screen on this Axim is just a little too small.

Apart from the trial text, this is the first typing I have done with it. I am feeling very happy with the look and feel of this.

Nearly time for Cathy to get home, so I`ll post this now.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Cornwall, United Kingdom
A married Cornishman who is getting an inkling of what he wants to be when he grows up. I currently work for the NHS. [See bottom of page for Blog Archive and Links.]

Blog Archive