Sunday, September 10, 2006

The promise of Storygrinder

The name is remiscent of those times when I have sat down and tried to "grind out" an article. Storygrinder is a piece of software by a chap called Stephenson; I must apologise as his full name escapes me for the moment - his site is http://homepage.mac.com - remembering names has always been a challenge for me but that's a tale for another time).

This current programme is for the Apple Mac but, as he has had a Pocket PC blogging tool in the past, I hold out hope that he might port it over at some point in the future. Not that I need additional blogging tools but I am an accumulator; when my interest is sparked, like a magpie, I go out and gather many bright shiny things that catch my eye. As a book collector, I am aided and abetted if that new thing comes in hard copy. I am finding, from my experiences with book reading on this Axim, virtual items also meet the collecting criteria.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Cornwall, United Kingdom
A married Cornishman who is getting an inkling of what he wants to be when he grows up. I currently work for the NHS. [See bottom of page for Blog Archive and Links.]

Blog Archive