Wednesday, March 14, 2007

British approval of open skies deal looks likely


British approval of open skies deal looks likely.


Maybe the opening of UK skies to flights from the United States will drive prices down so I will actually get there. 


I have family over there and a whole host of people I would like to meet; actually that’s partly why it’s so difficult.  We are geared up for visiting a small location like Corfu, where we can get to see everyone we want to.  america is s vast we’d need a lot of money for the travelling plus oodles of time. 


Fingers crossed and watch the flight sites I guess.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Cornwall, United Kingdom
A married Cornishman who is getting an inkling of what he wants to be when he grows up. I currently work for the NHS. [See bottom of page for Blog Archive and Links.]

Blog Archive