This is bound to stir up the alien's exist camp: Hexagonal structure at Saturn's north pole; though the phenomenon has been around a while according to this report
I have to confess I did check the date when I read it but we are still 4 days from April Fools' Day.
Having just finished the latest book in the Saga of the Seven Suns by Kevin J Anderson, a most enjoyable read, I must admit I am particualrly intrigued.
- ► 2008 (100)
- 24 hour contrasts
- Seafood in St. Ives
- Hexagonal Structurs seen at Saturn's north pole
- Response to Marianne, Zorba the greek and others
- Eddi Reader coming to Cornwall
- Often the simple things are the best
- 3 hour battery - 3.25 hour journey = problems
- Red Nose Day
- News feed and RSS reader for Pocket PC and Smartph...
- A Prairie Home Companion from American Public Medi...
- PocketPC's, Laptops and airport security - Life on...
- YouTube - Taste of India (Part 1) with Trudy
- British approval of open skies deal looks likely
- BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Probe reveals seas on ...
- Byte Night
- What a particularly great day
- Test post from Blogjet
- Lunar eclipse
- Missing bees
- Thoughts on a Thinkpad
- A feeling of Spring
- 7 Deadly sins
- ▼ March (22)
- ► 2006 (205)