Yet another reminder as to why this Thinkpad is such a good idea. I am very grateful for the reminder about how the security currently stands. I am not due to fly till end of April but it doesn’t hurt to think about it before then.
Thursday, March 15, 2007
- ► 2008 (100)
- 24 hour contrasts
- Seafood in St. Ives
- Hexagonal Structurs seen at Saturn's north pole
- Response to Marianne, Zorba the greek and others
- Eddi Reader coming to Cornwall
- Often the simple things are the best
- 3 hour battery - 3.25 hour journey = problems
- Red Nose Day
- News feed and RSS reader for Pocket PC and Smartph...
- A Prairie Home Companion from American Public Medi...
- PocketPC's, Laptops and airport security - Life on...
- YouTube - Taste of India (Part 1) with Trudy
- British approval of open skies deal looks likely
- BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Probe reveals seas on ...
- Byte Night
- What a particularly great day
- Test post from Blogjet
- Lunar eclipse
- Missing bees
- Thoughts on a Thinkpad
- A feeling of Spring
- 7 Deadly sins
- ▼ March (22)
- ► 2006 (205)