Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Byte Night


Byte Night.


I came across this through my work’s intranet, (I work for the charity NCH but do not have official sanction from them to blog about it hence the organiation does not appear here).


he charity event for senior IT staff in the UK is not something I was previously aware of and wanted to raise it here.


A bunch of IT professionals, mostly working in plush/air conditioned conditions meet together once a year and after a get together, (last year it was the House of Lords I believe), they sleep outside overnight (now that’s what I call Mark One air conditioning.  The link is above.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Cornwall, United Kingdom
A married Cornishman who is getting an inkling of what he wants to be when he grows up. I currently work for the NHS. [See bottom of page for Blog Archive and Links.]

Blog Archive