Saturday, April 28, 2007

Proporta USB Charger


28042007053
Originally uploaded by Phil(hellene).

- Taken at 10:32 AM on April 28, 2007 - cameraphone upload by ShoZu



It is thanks to Expansys that i got this device overnight for my trip to London tomorrow. All of a sudden my phone charging concerns, while wandering the capital for 8+ hours, pale as I can now recharge 3 or 4 times as I go.
Special Royal mail delivery was charged at cost, and while the device was maybe £5 more than proporta charge it is well worth it, to have a suggested delivery of today rather than a safer promise of order Friday get monday guarantee.

Thank you Expansys UK.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Cornwall, United Kingdom
A married Cornishman who is getting an inkling of what he wants to be when he grows up. I currently work for the NHS. [See bottom of page for Blog Archive and Links.]

Blog Archive