Thursday, April 26, 2007

Unlimited data on Orange UK for £8 per month

OK what shall I do?  laugh...or cry? 

After asking Orange and asking orange and finally moving after over 10 years with them they bring out a hugely improved data plan.

Fortunately, for me, I am going to laugh.  I ot a great deal with T-Mobile on this N95 and am quite happy.

It's good to see Orange catching up with T-Mobile and 3, but feels good to be supporting an organisation that was playing fair with data for longer.

Thanks to SMSTextNews for the heads up.





Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Cornwall, United Kingdom
A married Cornishman who is getting an inkling of what he wants to be when he grows up. I currently work for the NHS. [See bottom of page for Blog Archive and Links.]

Blog Archive