Sunday, April 08, 2007

An Easter walk in Glendurgan

' 

A snap taken in a walk through Glendurgan with best friends Chris and Taff and their family.

It has been a gloriously sunny holiday weekend, one that has kept me outdoors and away from blogging y new phone - though that has potential for blogging from it. The only thing I have to say was that i was surprised how quickly the battery drained when i was playing around with it. I shall be sorting out some charing strategies for sure with this one.


[This post was from within Picasa 2, without first sending the snapshot to flickr as I normally do.]


'Posted

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Cornwall, United Kingdom
A married Cornishman who is getting an inkling of what he wants to be when he grows up. I currently work for the NHS. [See bottom of page for Blog Archive and Links.]

Blog Archive