Sunday, April 08, 2007

Thoughts of Cyprus

 
 

All this good weather got me thinking about Cyprus and our best friends over there, (the above photos are looking towards northern Cyprus from the Troodos mountains and a view from our best friends' place. We spoke with them yesterday and it was good to hear their voices, even if it reminded us how we missed their company. We can't complain though as we have had 2 weekends running where we have spent the day with best friends. I count us as some of the richest people we know given the wonderful family and friends that we have, then there are all of the frends I have in various parts of the world that I haven't met in person yet.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Cornwall, United Kingdom
A married Cornishman who is getting an inkling of what he wants to be when he grows up. I currently work for the NHS. [See bottom of page for Blog Archive and Links.]

Blog Archive