Sunday, May 07, 2006

Flora Day ups and downs

Ups

Spent the day with our best friends and Cornish Godson.

Met up with cousin visiting from the US and saw some old friends, particularly my big sis - a sort of adopted big sister, from when we were at school together.

Having pasties handmade by one of the best friends we spent the day with.

The good weather, with only the lightest of splashes of moisture.

Downs

The speed with which my phone battery drained with no backup mobile charger with me.

Not going near any of the buildings recorded as having wifi.

The time with our friends going so quickly.

Not seeing some people I hardly ever see except Flora Day and not always even then.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Cornwall, United Kingdom
A married Cornishman who is getting an inkling of what he wants to be when he grows up. I currently work for the NHS. [See bottom of page for Blog Archive and Links.]

Blog Archive