Friday, January 19, 2007
Another successful trip with the GPS
Well, I headed up to our Regional Office in Bristol this week, on the stormiest day in the UK for 17 years. I had no qualms about being diverted at any point, with the TomTom I knew I could always get back on track.The best part of the trip up must have been how well the Arkon powered mount worked. It kept the x51v in view, in reach and, more crucially, amplified the sound; as well as being able to hear instructions over the road noise I could listen to podcasts.
- ► 2008 (100)
- TestWill Diarist post to the new style blogger acc...
- BlogJet 2.0 troubles
- Feeling sheepish
- Bluetooth - world first in Winchelsea
- My name is Phil
- DVD watching Lesson 1
- Thoughts of a friend on the mend
- Another successful trip with the GPS
- One of those "why not before" inventions
- Mobile tech comes through
- Just sometimes the things that help DON'T!!!
- Uplifting posts
- A few words for a new Axim x51v owner
- Clinton Finch reviews PhatPad 4
- National De-lurking Week in the Blogosphere
- Pocket PC and keyboard
- Late Christmas present
- Catching up
- test post to get Diarist to insert actual titleThi...
- Building A Better Blog
- Skimming Stones
- Test Post to get titles posted through Diarist
- Diwan-ee-khas, Restaurant and takeaway
- Happy New Year
- ▼ January (25)
- ► 2006 (205)