Friday, January 19, 2007

Another successful trip with the GPS

Well, I headed up to our Regional Office in Bristol this week, on the stormiest day in the UK for 17 years. I had no qualms about being diverted at any point, with the TomTom I knew I could always get back on track.

The best part of the trip up must have been how well the Arkon powered mount worked. It kept the x51v in view, in reach and, more crucially, amplified the sound; as well as being able to hear instructions over the road noise I could listen to podcasts.

Arkon powered mount sited in car, night colours

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Cornwall, United Kingdom
A married Cornishman who is getting an inkling of what he wants to be when he grows up. I currently work for the NHS. [See bottom of page for Blog Archive and Links.]

Blog Archive