I don't think I have ever been shown the error of my ways in such a graceful way as Marianne in her post.My name is Phil and I am a gadget tart. I have to say that I have been lusting after a number of gadgets, a tablet PC and a UMPC for starters, that I can't afford. The toaster crept up on me and I saw it as an affordable alternative, (though how I would actually ink a post with it would be a challenge).Thank you Marianne, if only all my errors could be corrected in such a way.
- ► 2008 (100)
- TestWill Diarist post to the new style blogger acc...
- BlogJet 2.0 troubles
- Feeling sheepish
- Bluetooth - world first in Winchelsea
- My name is Phil
- DVD watching Lesson 1
- Thoughts of a friend on the mend
- Another successful trip with the GPS
- One of those "why not before" inventions
- Mobile tech comes through
- Just sometimes the things that help DON'T!!!
- Uplifting posts
- A few words for a new Axim x51v owner
- Clinton Finch reviews PhatPad 4
- National De-lurking Week in the Blogosphere
- Pocket PC and keyboard
- Late Christmas present
- Catching up
- test post to get Diarist to insert actual titleThi...
- Building A Better Blog
- Skimming Stones
- Test Post to get titles posted through Diarist
- Diwan-ee-khas, Restaurant and takeaway
- Happy New Year
- ▼ January (25)
- ► 2006 (205)