It's posts like this one of Marianne's "The Seven Sisters are singing tonight" that help me get through more dull moments.After a day ploughing through pages and pages of manuals, walking through the rain, to find the next 2 offices I want to visit deserted, it's posts like that help me get through.I feel much better now, sitting beside the roar of a coal tar rich fire, drinking a mocha coffee and with an episode of Morse on the television. I find it hard to comprehend that it's 20 years since the first episode. If I ever meet Colin Dexter I certainly owe him more than a pint, for all the pleasure his detective series has given me, (if I don't watch it for the mystery I get to see views of my favourite city - Oxford).I'd better go and get a tray, I promised to prepare the veg if I was home first tonight, one of those jobs that can be done in front of the googlebox when sonething like Morse is on.
- ► 2008 (100)
- TestWill Diarist post to the new style blogger acc...
- BlogJet 2.0 troubles
- Feeling sheepish
- Bluetooth - world first in Winchelsea
- My name is Phil
- DVD watching Lesson 1
- Thoughts of a friend on the mend
- Another successful trip with the GPS
- One of those "why not before" inventions
- Mobile tech comes through
- Just sometimes the things that help DON'T!!!
- Uplifting posts
- A few words for a new Axim x51v owner
- Clinton Finch reviews PhatPad 4
- National De-lurking Week in the Blogosphere
- Pocket PC and keyboard
- Late Christmas present
- Catching up
- test post to get Diarist to insert actual titleThi...
- Building A Better Blog
- Skimming Stones
- Test Post to get titles posted through Diarist
- Diwan-ee-khas, Restaurant and takeaway
- Happy New Year
- ▼ January (25)
- ► 2006 (205)