Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Late Christmas present

Well, if I wanted to cheer myself up this may be the way to do it.

I had ordered a couple of things for Cathy to give me as stocking fillers but they didn't come in time. I had forgotten about the two DVDs until HMV emailed me.

On their way are a double DVD set of the Jeff Wayne live War of the Worlds concert in London last year and a copy of the modern Battlestar Galactica series.

To top it off I also forgot, which would have been worrying if it didn't mean a present, that I had bought an Arkon Universal Powered PDA Mount CM795 Arkon Universal PDA Mount CM795 from Morpeth Mobiles. They sent one just before New Year but it was a standard one, I returned it and the Arkon turned up today.

I can't wait to try it tomorrow in our car and then next week in the work one.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Cornwall, United Kingdom
A married Cornishman who is getting an inkling of what he wants to be when he grows up. I currently work for the NHS. [See bottom of page for Blog Archive and Links.]

Blog Archive