Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Catching up

This has been a while, I have no excuses about not having the opportunity, not when I am using an Axim. I have a 40 minute bus ride, up to an hour for lunch and an hour in the evenings.

I think I am getting in to bad habits again. This happened in the past, I have taken my eye off the ball before. A combination of late nights and general apathy. No excuse for that, after a terrific New Year, plus a great look forward to in February.

We are so looking forward to our friends coming over in February. It is the best sort of suprise , one that is unlooked for.
I'll try to post something more positive, now that I have dug out the keyboard it should pick me up.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Cornwall, United Kingdom
A married Cornishman who is getting an inkling of what he wants to be when he grows up. I currently work for the NHS. [See bottom of page for Blog Archive and Links.]

Blog Archive