Aaaaaggggghhhh!!!!I have my wifi connection on my Axim setup to use VPN for safety. I wouldn't have it any other way, it has been a boon, but not today. Sometimes my HotSpotVPN-1 connection is refused for hours, after only being connected just moments before. There are times when it "loses" the password, but I see that as a defensive measure rather than a glitch. I have looked at the company's faq site but there doesn't seem to be a mention and very little current traffic at all.Thank heavens for my small Orange data contract.OK, I feel a little better now.
- ► 2008 (100)
- TestWill Diarist post to the new style blogger acc...
- BlogJet 2.0 troubles
- Feeling sheepish
- Bluetooth - world first in Winchelsea
- My name is Phil
- DVD watching Lesson 1
- Thoughts of a friend on the mend
- Another successful trip with the GPS
- One of those "why not before" inventions
- Mobile tech comes through
- Just sometimes the things that help DON'T!!!
- Uplifting posts
- A few words for a new Axim x51v owner
- Clinton Finch reviews PhatPad 4
- National De-lurking Week in the Blogosphere
- Pocket PC and keyboard
- Late Christmas present
- Catching up
- test post to get Diarist to insert actual titleThi...
- Building A Better Blog
- Skimming Stones
- Test Post to get titles posted through Diarist
- Diwan-ee-khas, Restaurant and takeaway
- Happy New Year
- ▼ January (25)
- ► 2006 (205)