Monday, January 15, 2007

Just sometimes the things that help DON'T!!!

Aaaaaggggghhhh!!!!

I have my wifi connection on my Axim setup to use VPN for safety. I wouldn't have it any other way, it has been a boon, but not today.

Sometimes my HotSpotVPN-1 connection is refused for hours, after only being connected just moments before.

There are times when it "loses" the password, but I see that as a defensive measure rather than a glitch.

I have looked at the company's faq site but there doesn't seem to be a mention and very little current traffic at all.

Thank heavens for my small Orange data contract.

OK, I feel a little better now.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Cornwall, United Kingdom
A married Cornishman who is getting an inkling of what he wants to be when he grows up. I currently work for the NHS. [See bottom of page for Blog Archive and Links.]

Blog Archive