OK all you lurkers out there; I have found out, thanks to my Scientic American widget that sits on my personalised Google page, that this week is National Blog De-lurking Week for people who visit blogs like my but never click on the Comment button to leave a comment.
I know some of my readers will email me after reading something but now is your time, come forth and post a comment, between you, me and the voices in my head we might get a conversation going.
Come one, come all
- ► 2008 (100)
- TestWill Diarist post to the new style blogger acc...
- BlogJet 2.0 troubles
- Feeling sheepish
- Bluetooth - world first in Winchelsea
- My name is Phil
- DVD watching Lesson 1
- Thoughts of a friend on the mend
- Another successful trip with the GPS
- One of those "why not before" inventions
- Mobile tech comes through
- Just sometimes the things that help DON'T!!!
- Uplifting posts
- A few words for a new Axim x51v owner
- Clinton Finch reviews PhatPad 4
- National De-lurking Week in the Blogosphere
- Pocket PC and keyboard
- Late Christmas present
- Catching up
- test post to get Diarist to insert actual titleThi...
- Building A Better Blog
- Skimming Stones
- Test Post to get titles posted through Diarist
- Diwan-ee-khas, Restaurant and takeaway
- Happy New Year
- ▼ January (25)
- ► 2006 (205)